competition wizard magazine

competition wizard magazine
competition wizard magazine

Monday, May 16, 2022

master In current Affairs

master In current Affairs

master In current Affairs Published this article page no  36  I have no idea what my garage does during the winter to get so dirty, but I wish it would stop it, or at least clean up after itself and not cause me so much grief. When the idea of spring-cleaning comes up, I take one gander at the object of the endeavor and try to duck out as quickly as possible. I usually run into my wife standing at the door and realize my goose is cooked, usually to a nice golden burnt. My idea of cleaning the garage is opening the garage door and the back door and let nature take its course. However, when I suggest this, an ill wind blows my way, if you know what I mean. Garage cleaning invariably leads to garage sales. Garage sales are amazing. Instead of donating my worthless junk to the neighborhood dump, I sell it to my neighbors, who will put it in their garage sale next year. This keeps neighborhood junk in circulation for years, and then some antique dealer buys it and starts the whole cycle again in New York City. One man’s junk is another man’s antique. My wife insists cleanliness is next to godliness. If that is so, why did God create so much dirt? God is also in the cleaning business and you can be sure His is the ultimate leaving nothing unclean. The Apostle Paul explains, “Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost current affaires buy.


No comments:

Post a Comment